.

12:59

Salaaamun alaykum guys!

Regarding my last post, I am gladly to announce that he had gained his consciousness since yesterday, alhamdulillah. But he is still being warded in ICU for further observation (since he is  in a very weak condition).

Alhamdulillah alhamdulillah alhamdulillah.
Theres nothing I could ask more than his recovery for now. Alhamdulillah.
I feel relieved!

And I would like to give my thanks you, you, you and youuu (all of you, who had read my last post and pray for his recovery). Thank you so much. Semoga Allah membalas jasa kalian :]

Syafakallah. Speedy recovery, encik.
In shaa Allah kullu tamem wa kheir. Ameen.

***

Notakaki I : (May be I can start thinking the way to say sorry to him eheh -_-)

Notakaki II : I did not donate my blood to him. (Tak betul pun berita pasal darah tu haha)

Notakaki III : I have an exam tomorrow. Pray for me. (Tapi nyempat je update kohkoh). Hohho kbye.

May Allah ease every single thing, in shaa Allah, ameen.

You Might Also Like

4 awesome homosapiens ^^

  1. Alhamdulillah dah recover ;D

    Jom jemput ke blog Yana.

    http://abellmohd.blogspot.my/2016/01/review-product-babies-blink-tak-okay.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @YanaAbell;

      Tu laaa alhamdulillah hehehe. Alright in shaa Allah :D

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. @tiga lalat;

      Weeeee thankyouuuuu!! *tutup muka*

      Delete

assalamualaikum..
gerakkan jari jemari anda yang runcing lagi halus mulus itu and comment yea :D

Flickr Images