22:07

You. Yes, you.
Thank you so much.
You have make up my days, even for only two days.
And much thanks for giving me that fake hope. I appreciate that much. And will remember that untill senile.
Thanks, okey.

Break inside and crept fake smile. You think I love to do all these?
Naaaaah. Not at all. Stop talking to me, till im ready to face you.

F R U S T R A T I O N ?
indeed. thanks, bunch of thanks dedicated for you. ONLY for you.

No matter what happen, still, im going to continue my decision. YOU are just a small matter. small obstacle.
c'mon, I can live without you laaaa. I can survive.
My tears arent for you. Sorry.

Got to go. just ignore me. keep on your way. gudbye. :')

You Might Also Like

2 awesome homosapiens ^^

  1. mia, is it me?? i hope it's not.. now, you give up on someone, i know it's not because you don't care anymore, but because you realize they don't.. so, etch a smile and live your life laahhh :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @zahiahorange
    Zaaa of course not u.
    Ehemm just a stupid moron. Shit.
    Dah laa malas nk caro dah.
    thanks zaa for the precious words.
    I'll etch a smile and live my life lahh.
    Hehhe XD

    ReplyDelete

Pop your unspoken nice words here!

SUBSCRIBE

Flickr Images