picture.

03:37

Assalamualaikum. peace y'all ;)

uhhuh. there must be homosapiens backstabbling here like;

- why on earth this blog kinda doesnt have any picture lately? -

well the answer is, actually I am currently posting those entries by phone. and I have struggling enough try to put some pictures there. but everytime I posted the entry *with picture*, I got this 'awesome' words : PUBLISH FAILED. -..-"
this sucks me a lot!

when I blogwalking, it is undeniable if I said im jealous! they can put their picture while not me. hwaaa T.T

never mind. once I've got the lappy, i'll put much much picture then. *revenge*
muehehe XD

okenglah. may Allah ease every single thing :)

You Might Also Like

0 awesome homosapiens ^^

assalamualaikum..
gerakkan jari jemari anda yang runcing lagi halus mulus itu and comment yea :D

Flickr Images